Some people often wonder as to why a hot water heater installation is such an expensive affair. Well, there are several factors that play a part in the installation of the appliances. Most of the states need a licensed plumber who can install the heater because the steps are such that you can’t really do it yourself on your own.
Ideally, when you factor the price for water heater installation, it will be covering several aspects and these include the following
- The cost of the water heater itself
- The labor charges incurred for hiring the licensed plumber
- The materials procured for installing the heater
- The permits needed for installation
- The charges for disposing and hauling the old heater unit, if any
So, the composite of all these charges ensure that the net sum will be pretty high and this is why hot water installation might not be the simplest and economical of work. Despite that, we at Avanti Plumbing and Drains make it a point to ensure that we charge the right rates that are justified and affordable at the same time. This is what truly sets us apart from all our competitors.